May 25 through May 27, 2022
Your attendance includes:
- Gourmet Food - Catered meals and local wines.
- Direct Instruction - Dr. Amy will provide curriculum overview on trauma, resilience, and efficacious interventions.
- Expert Insight - Learn from other providers about how they are utilizing screening tools for ACES and resilience-building strategies in their practices.
- Small Groups - Practice interventions within a small group setting. Multiple opportunities to collaborate and consult on cases.
- Resources - Get access to handouts and resources to take back to your practices. PDFs & scripts included.
- Wellness Activities - Morning “Wellness Walk” around Dr. Amy’s farm on Day 1 and Optional Yoga on Day 2.
This is a must-attend if you want to:
- Re-Set Your Practice
- Transform Your Interactions with Patients
- Learn Practical Tools from Other Providers
- Earn up to 15 credits of CME*
*Joint Providership by the Oregon Medical Association
Due to the size of the retreat and the reoccurring nature, cancellations will be honored in the form of a credit for the next retreat.
Early bird pricing ends on April 29, 2022