Friday, April 28 to Saturday, April 29, 2023
Your attendance includes:
- CME - Earn up to 6 credits of CME through OHSU through your participation in The Provider Lounge. With this course, you'll receive 6 months of support from me within the Provider Lounge, which guarantees you 6 credits of CME.
- Licensure - After making this investment in yourself, you'll be licensed for 24 months to utilize the Cards for Connection within your practice. Or, for however long you're a member of The Provider Lounge.
- Gourmet Food - Catered meals, breakfast and lunch each day.
- Direct Instruction - Dr. Amy will provide curriculum overview on responding to Trauma and Enhancing Relational Health and Social Emotional Development through Cards for Connection© - efficacious tools to enhance visits and provide support safe, stable, nurturing relationships.
- Expert Insight - Learn from other providers about how they are utilizing these resilience-building strategies in their practices.
- Small Groups - Practice interventions within a small group setting. Multiple opportunities to collaborate and consult on cases.
- Resources - Get access to handouts and resources to take back to your practices. PDFs & scripts included.
- Wellness Activities - Morning “Wellness Walk” around Dr. Amy’s farm on Day 1 and Optional Yoga on Day 2.
This is a must-attend if you want to:
- Learn brief interventions that support your patient’s mental health and bridge the gap between primary care and outpatient support
- Create a movement in medicine that’s prevention-focused
Realize better patient outcomes
- Support relational health in your practice
- Transform Your Interactions with Patients
- Become part of the solution for long-term health
- Learn Practical Tools from Other Providers
- Experience less burnout!
Cancellations will be honored in the form of a credit for the next retreat.